Walk away with an understanding of:
- How the cloud can benefit your organization
- How Azure fits into your operational processes
- How to approach your cloud migration strategy
- What applications and workloads make sense to move to the cloud for your business
Who should attend?
- C-level, Infrastructure Professionals, IT Directors
- The focus will be on an overview of Azure, with relevant use case and business benefits – rather than a highly-technical deep-dive into the platform.
“We have a very diverse workforce location-wise, so rolling out a cloud migration on all end-user devices is daunting. Azure brings a lot more insight into where my data is going, who is using it, and how they’re using it. iV4 has been our go-to trusted partner for the last three years and they’ve been a great fit because they have the knowledge and the tools in-house to help us along our Microsoft journey.”
Michael is responsible for the overall technology strategy and execution at iV4. With subject matter expertise in security and disaster recovery, Michael and his team have been engaged with organizations across the country.
Ben Wilcox is iV4’s Chief Technologist and leads the iV4 Consulting Datacenter Team. For over a decade, Ben has focused on Microsoft Cloud services and datacenter technologies. He is a certified Azure Cloud Solution Architect with expertise in the migration of workloads to Microsoft Cloud services.