Webinar: Working Remotely With Microsoft Teams
Working Remote With Microsoft Teams
With an unprecedented number of employees working from home, organization's around the world are relying on Microsoft Teams for their collaboration and communication hub.
Watch for a live walkthrough of Microsoft Teams by iV4's Microsoft Certified Facilitators where they cover:
- The basics of using Teams: Chats, Calls, Meetings, Files
- How to create teams and channels that align with your organization's structure
- Overview of Teams licensing add-ons
- Controlling external access and guest access
- How Teams integrates with other Office 365 tools
- Helpful tips, tricks and best practices
From chatting and meetings to using teams and channels, leave this session with the foundation to use Teams while you're working remote.
Who should watch?
- Those who are considering or have recently implemented Teams
- Anyone responsible for managing Teams environment
Lisa White, Account Manager & Microsoft Certified Facilitator
Additional Microsoft Teams Resources: